Tisane or Herbal combinations are a great way to get health benefits outside of the standard tea leaf. This combination of herbs has a great rich flavor from the Ginger and Licorice…plus Peach, Orange and Chrysanthemum adding a great natural sweetness. This combination is from the Ayurvedic Line of teas.
Ayurveda is based on the principles of three Doshas…Doshas are energies that make up every individual, which perform different physiological functions in the body. The Doshas types include Vata, Pitta and Kapha to round out the trilogy. This practice dates back 5000 – 6000 years as Indian monks were looking for a new way to be healthy. It is different from modern medicine in an effort to know we are all individuals and no umbrella diet or lifestyle exists, and we need to search for our own best self. The practice encourages proactive versus reactive behavior, focusing on nutrition and lifestyle routines.
Vata Dosha: is light, dry, mobile, cold, hard, rough, sharp, subtle, flowing, and clear.
Vata Dosha: If Vata Dosha predominates in you, movement and change are characteristic of your nature. You will like to always be on the go, with an energetic and creative mind. As long as Vata is in balance, you will be lively and enthusiastic, with a lean body.
- Qualities~~Cold, Dry, Rough, Irregular and Changeable
- Movement and Change are Natural
- Always on the Go with Creative Mind
- Thin with Light Frame and Agility
- Sporadic Energy and Bouts of Fatigue
- Dry Skin and Cold Hands/Feet
- Light Sleepers with Sensitive Digestion
- In Balance ~~Energetic, Creative and Take Initiative
- Out of Balance ~~Weight Loss, Constipation, Arthritis, Weakness
- Leaves can be infused all day! (They will not get bitter)
- Lots of individual flavor based on the ingredients
- All Wildcrafted Herbs
- All Organic where Wildcrafted is not available
- Dark and Unique Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural antioxidants and flavor ~ Very Hydrating
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 10-12 16 oz teas
- Sealed Tin ~ 4 oz will make 40-48 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size cup!
- Per Serving ~ ½ tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: None
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary Blend of Wildcrafted and Organic Spices of Chamomile, Saffron, Ginger Root, Fennel, Rose, Spearmint Leaf, Lemongrass and Orange.