This is simply the highest quality single bud from the Camellia sinensis Plant from Sri Lanka. They are the purest form of white tea and make a super light color and scent to the cup of tea. These small and furry buds pack a very high amount of antioxidants and are the healthiest part of the plant. They will change the viscosity of any tea. They can be made by themselves or are a great add in to another cup of tea. Most people find that by adding 2-3 buds to another tea will give it a more creamy nature. What an easy way to boost any tea you are already drinking.
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Smooth and Light with a natural creamy consistency.
- Full of natural antioxidants ~ White Tea has the most!
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 15-25 16 oz teas
- Sealed Tin ~ 2 oz will make 30-50 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size of cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1/2 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Light
Ingredients: Ceylon Silver Tips from Sri Lanka