One of our most popular Green Teas. Longjing tea, sometimes called by its literal translated name Dragon Well tea, is a variety of pan-roasted green tea from the area of Longjing Village in Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, China. It is produced mostly by hand and renowned for its high quality, earning it the China Famous Tea title. The name Dragon Well was based on the legend about a dragon that inhabited a spring-fed well in the region, to whom farmers prayed for rainwater. Longjing tea should reveal a soft mouthfeel in the cup, with the oft-cited notes of chestnut and toasty, mild earthiness. At best preparation it’s an elegantly mellow tea with a light pear-colored liquor, a long finish, and little to no bitterness or astringency.
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Smooth and Nutty ~ Light Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural antioxidants and EGCG ~ Fat Burner
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 10-12 16 oz teas
- Sealed Tin ~ 4 oz will make 40-50 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size of cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1/2 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: Organic and Wildcrafted Dragonwell from Longjing Village in Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, China