Blender’s Notes Monk’s Blend:
A tradition blend of black teas from wonderful locations in India and China. This combination of teas touches on different elements from each estate that is represented giving this a unique taste. This blend has lots of levels of flavor and taste nuances that each region of black tea will add.
Features Monk’s Blend:
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Robust Blend making a nice colour and strong flavor
- Rich and Full Bodied ~ Can be Long Steeped for Astringency
- Dark Dark Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural antioxidants and Flavor ~ Energy Producer
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 10-12 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 4 oz will make 40-48 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary and Organic Blend of Black Teas of India combining tastes with small leaves and full bodied colour and taste Darjeeling – Makaibari FTGFOP1, Nilgiri – Thiashola – SFTGFOP1, China – Keemun, Assam – India TGFOP
Great reasons why black tea is healthy and a great beverage option. https://www.thespruceeats.com/black-tea-benefits-765048