Steep Me Remedy Tea combinations are a great way to get health benefits outside of the standard tea leaf. This combination of herbs has come with a great amount of research and sourcing. The research began by reviewing many studies done in many countries on Cancer. What it is, how it starts, what herbal options are available and what can be done to help slow or prevent its progress. With that, we have come up with this combination of herbs that is unique and very tasty. We combined our Japanese Sencha green tea with the Chinese Jasmine Pearls giving it a high level of antioxidants. Next we followed the research involved by Nurse nurse Rene Caisse from Canada. She developed the Essiac Tea with is a remedy blend containing Rhubarb Root, Burdock Root, Sheep Sorrel and Slippery Elm Bark. We blend this full strength to no miss out on the healing herbs that this combination provides. In addition to these powerful herbs we also added Oregano, Ginger and Garlic which really gives this tea a “brothy” taste. Which makes it a great option to steep the tea and add your favorite veggies!
- Leaves can be infused all day! (They will not get bitter)
- Lots of individual flavor based on the ingredients
- All Wildcrafted Herbs
- All Organic where Wildcrafted is not available
- Strong and Brothy ~ Very Smooth Taste with a bite at the end
- Light Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of Natural Antioxidants and Very Hydrating
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-9 16 oz teas
- Sealed Tin ~ 6 oz will make 48-60 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Recommend 3 tsp Per Day – resteep leaves 2-3 times
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: Organic and Wildcrafted Sencha Green Tea from Japan, Organic and Wildcrafted Jasmine Pearls from China, Steep Me Proprietary Blend of Wildcrafted and Organic Herbs of Rhubarb Root, Burdock Root, Sheep Sorrel, Slippery Elm Bark, Oregano, Ginger, Garlic, Dandelion Root and Turmeric.