Steep Me Remedy Tea combinations are a great way to get health benefits outside of the standard tea leaf. This combination of herbs helps the ladies with the side effects of a very strong menstrual system. For many the heavy cramping is debilitating. This tested combination of herbs has similar workings of the OTC medicines without any caffeine. We have many of our customers who have been able to get thru the heavy cramps without assistance of OTC, for many they can supplement this with an OTC and not have to miss work or school and for others it gives them a bit of relief when they have found nothing to help. We combined this tea with a large amount of herbs focused on cramping including Shepard’s Purse and Cramp Bark. We combined this tea with our amazing caffeine free Rooibos giving it mildly sweet aftertaste and a hint of Blueberry making it very hydrating. We also added a bit of Mangosteen Berry Powder. This impressive tropical fruit that can be found in South West India, Puerto Rico and South East Asia. Its health benefits include anti-cancer properties, repairing cells, boosting immune system, preventing acne and supporting weight loss. Mangosteen is a great source of Vitamin C which relieves inflammations and kills infectious bacteria.
- Leaves can be infused all day! (They will not get bitter)
- Lots of individual flavor based on the ingredients
- All Wildcrafted Herbs
- All Organic where Wildcrafted is not available
- Light Taste from Blueberries
- Light Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural antioxidants and Low in Tannins
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-9 16 oz teas
- Sealed Tin ~ 4 oz will make 30-40 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Recommend 3 tsp Per Day – resteep leaves 2-3 times
- Caffeine: None
Ingredients: Organic and Wildcrafted Red Rooibos Tea from Cedarburg Province in South Africa, Steep Me Proprietary Blend of Wildcrafted and Organic Herbs of Blueberry, Cramp Bark, Lady’s Mantle and Mangosteen Berry.
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Breastfeeding