Blenders Notes Mandarin-esk:
Chun Mei is a classic green tea from Anhui in the Huangshan Province in China. The Zhen Mei (Chun Mei) is named Precious Eyebrow Tea. Which suits it perfectly because it has a unique shape and arched look like “eyebrows”. Zhen Mei leaves are usually very thin and have a beautiful texture and color and not fermented. This will allow the leaves to keep its natural nutrients like it was picked fresh. When steeped, this tea has a very complex chestnut aroma and a dark jade green colour in the cup. Making it very unique and nothing needs to be added. This tea can also be steeped with cooler water to make a light cup of tea. But usually we will steep it with very hot water and long steeped increasing its astringency and flavor making a strong cup of tea with a dark colour and strong flavor. In this blend we lots of Mandarin Orange and Navel Orange pieces…making it super citrusy! Fantastic iced plus with a bit of honey hot makes your throat feel amazing!
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Smooth and Grassy ~ Dark Jade Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural antioxidants and EGCG ~ Fat Burner
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 4 oz will make 32-40 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size of cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: Organic: Chun Mei Tea from Anhui in the Huangshan province in China and named Precious Eyebrow Tea for its unique shape. This Steep Me Proprietary Organic and Wildcrafted blend has the addition of Mandarin Pieces, Sour Apple Bits, Orange Peel and Mandarin Essential Oil
Great article on the health benefits of Green Tea. https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/top-10-evidence-based-health-benefits-of-green-tea