Blender’s Notes Peppermint Patty:
When we first introduced our Dark Tea of Pu erh to our customer…it took some time to become popular due to its unique taste, and dark and rich flavor…but now there isn’t a day where we don’t introduce it to someone and they love it. The loose Dark Tea from Yunnan Province in China is aged by Microbial Fermentation. We sell the Ripe or Shou Pu erh and it pairs well with many of our additions. In this combination of Pu erh we hand blended our tea with Pieces of Cacao and Chocolate Bits, Peppermint Leaf. In this blend we also added a fun Self help Tea called Lifestyle Self Help Tea to help with Sugar Cravings, Excess Water Weight and Exercise Recovery in a desert blend.
Features Peppermint Patty:
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Leaves can be long soaked giving it even more rich flavor
- Earthy and Woodsy ~ Smooth Taste
- Dark Dark Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural Antioxidants ~ Prebiotic and Metabolism Booster
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 4 oz will make 32-40 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Low
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary Organic and Wild crafted Blend of Dark Tea from Yunnan Province in China aged by Microbial Fermentation, Tieguanyin Oolong Tea from Anxi in the Fujian province in China, Sencha – Well-structured larger leaf -green tea from China. Green Yerba Mate from Uruguay with Cacao Nibs, Peppermint Leaf, Freeze-dried Strawberry and Mango, Gymnema, Chickweed and Bilberry
Not Safe for Pregnancy
Not Safe for Breastfeeding
Alternatively, try our Belgian Chocolate Black Tea Or Lifestyle Self help Tea.
Great Reasons why adding Puerh to your lifestyle is a great option and why Peppermint Patty Pu-erh Tea is a great choice. https://www.healthline.com/health/food-nutrition/pu-erh-tea-benefits