Steep Me Self Help Tea combinations are a great way to get health benefits outside of the standard tea leaf. This combination of herbs helps the body with those nagging occasional symptoms that comes with restriction of the air way. Many symptoms include shortness of breath, inflammation and not getting a full breath. We combined this tea with a large amount of herbs focused on respiratory health including Hyssop, Turmeric, Mullein and Echinacea. Many of our customer feel that the pressure in the chest cavity is diminished and any sort of chronic cough is repressed and it gives a feeling of getting a full breath of air.
- Leaves can be infused all day! (They will not get bitter)
- Lots of individual flavor based on the ingredients
- All Wildcrafted Herbs
- All Organic where Wildcrafted is not available
- Light Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural antioxidants and Low in Tannins
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-9 16 oz teas
- Sealed Tin ~ 4 oz will make 30-40 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Recommend 3 tsp Per Day – resteep leaves 2-3 times
- Caffeine: None
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary Blend of Wildcrafted and Organic Herbs of Hyssop, Turmeric, Mullein, Echinacea, Licorice Root, Oregano, Slippery Elm Bark, and Skullcap.
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
NOTE: “This/these claim(s) has/have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.”