Steep Me Self Help Tea combinations are a great way to get health benefits outside of the standard tea leaf. This combination of herbs helps the body with the deep deep chest cough. The cough that is not helped by traditional throat soothers. This self help tea will really help get to that deep cough that does not seem to want to go away… or strikes in the middle of the night and keeps you and the others in your home up at night. We combined this tea with our amazing peach green and white tea to give it a great taste. We also added a bit of Peppermint and Eucalyptus to make if very refreshing and effervescent.
- Leaves can be infused all day! (They will not get bitter)
- Lots of individual flavor based on the ingredients
- All Wildcrafted Herbs
- All Organic where Wildcrafted is not available
- Sweet and Minty ~ Smooth Taste
- Light Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural antioxidants and Low in Tannins and Very Hydrating
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-9 16 oz teas
- Sealed Tin ~ 4 oz will make 30-40 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Recommend 3 tsp Per Day – resteep leaves 2-3 times
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: Organic and Wildcrafted White Peony White Tea, Japanese Sencha Green Tea, Chinese Ti Kuan Yin Oolong, Steep Me Proprietary Blend of Wildcrafted and Organic Herbs of Peach, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Astragalus, Oregano and Dandelion Root.
Not Safe for Pregnancy
Limited use for Breastfeeding
NOTE: “This/these claim(s) has/have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.”