Steep Me Self Help Tea combinations are a great way to get health benefits outside of the standard tea leaf. This combination of herbs helps the body with the occasional symptoms of an upset stomach or indigestion. The combination of ginger and fennel can help ease the sour stomach while Slippery Elm bark can sometimes help place a coating on the esophagus and stomach to help make heartburn more manageable. Marshmallow Leaf and Fenugreek will help keep the digestive system in tip top shape while easing the occasional pains of Heartburn.
NOTE: “This/these claim(s) has/have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.”
- Leaves can be infused all day! (They will not get bitter)
- Lots of individual flavor based on the ingredients
- All Wildcrafted Herbs
- All Organic where Wildcrafted is not available
- Sweet and Creamy ~ Smooth Taste
- Light Red Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural antioxidants and Low in Tannins and Very Hydrating
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 16 oz teas
- Sealed Tin ~ 6 oz will make 48-50 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Recommend 3 tsp Per Day – resteep leaves 2-3 times
- Caffeine: None
Ingredients: Organic and Wildcrafted Steep Me Proprietary Blend of Almonds, Marshmallow Leaf, Slippery Elm Bark, Fennel, Ginger and Fenugreek.
Safe for Pregnancy