Yerba Mate is not a part of the standard Camellia Sinensis plant but from a holly plant called the Ilex Paraguariensis plant that is indigenous to South America. Yerba Mate comes in two versions – Green (non roasted) Yerba Mate or Dark (Roasted) Yerba Mate, both coming from the same plant but different types of processing. Our Green Yerba Mate is a medicinal herb that share many common health attributes to the tea plant.
- Leaves can be infused twice or more(Double the tea for same price!)
- Green Mate: Smooth and Light ~ Light Green Colour and Soft feel in your mouth
- Roasted Mate: Dark and Roasted ~ Almost Coffee Colour and Rich Earthy Taste
- Full of natural antioxidants and EGCG ~ Weight Loss
- Helps to Focus and Increase Mental Sharpness
- Boost Physical Performance by using carbohydrates properly
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 16 oz teas
- Sealed Tin ~ 4 oz will make 32-40 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size of cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: High
Ingredients: Organic and Wildcrafted Green Yerba Mate from Paraguay.