Blenders Notes Celestial Riot:
Yerba Mate is not a part of the standard Camellia Sinensis plant but from a holly plant called the Ilex Paraguariensis plant that is indigenous to South America. Yerba Mate comes in two versions – Green (non-roasted) Yerba Mate or Dark (Roasted) Yerba Mate, both coming from the same plant but different types of processing. Our Green Yerba Mate is a medicinal herb that share many common health attributes to the tea plant. This blend is a combination of Green Yerba Mate plus lemongrass, Raspberry and Lemon pieces and Rose petals. It is a great tropical green mate.
Features Celestial Riot:
- Leaves can be infused twice or more (Double the tea for same price!)
- Green Mate: Smooth and Light ~ Light Green Colour and Soft feel in your mouth
- Roasted Mate: Dark and Roasted ~ Almost Coffee Colour and Rich Earthy Taste
- Full of natural antioxidants and EGCG ~ Weight Loss
- Helps to Focus and Increase Mental Sharpness
- Boost Physical Performance by using carbohydrates properly
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 ~ 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 3 oz will make 24-30 ~ 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size of cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: High
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary Organic and Wildcrafted Blend of Green Yerba Mate from Uruguay, South America, with freeze dried Raspberry and Lemongrass
Alternatively, try our Starberry Delite Green Tea or Green Yerba Mate.
Why Yerba Mate is such a great blend and great for you! 11 Science-Backed Health Benefits of Yerba Mate | Brain Wiz