Blender’s Notes Milky Way:
When we first introduced our Dark Tea of Pu erh to our customer…it took some time to become popular due to its unique taste, and dark and rich flavor…but now there isn’t a day where we don’t introduce it to someone and they love it. The loose Dark Tea from Yunnan Province in China is aged by Microbial Fermentation. We sell the Ripe or Shou Pu erh and it pairs well with many of our additions. In this combination of Pu erh we hand blended our tea with Pieces of Cacao and Chocolate Bits.
Features Milky Way:
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Leaves can be long soaked giving it even more rich flavor
- Earthy and Woodsy ~ Smooth Taste
- Dark Dark Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural Antioxidants ~ Prebiotic and Metabolism Booster
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 4 oz will make 32-40 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Low
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary Organic Blend of Dark Tea from Yunnan Province in China aged by Microbial Fermentation with Dark Chocolate Chips, Chocolate Essential Oil and Cocoa Bits
Great Reasons why adding Puerh to your lifestyle is a great option and why Breakfast Berry Pu-erh Tea is a great choice. https://www.healthline.com/health/food-nutrition/pu-erh-tea-benefits