Blender’s Notes Cocoa Reverie Chocolate Tea:
When we first introduced our Dark Tea of Pu erh to our customers…it took some time to become popular due to its unique taste, and dark and rich flavor…but now there isn’t a day where we don’t introduce it to someone and they love it. The loose Dark Tea from Yunnan Province in China is aged by Microbial Fermentation. We sell the Ripe or Shou Pu erh and it pairs well with many of our additions. In this combination of Pu erh we hand blended our tea with Pieces of Cacao and Chocolate Bits plus the added the full bodied taste of a blended black tea from Sri Lanka and essential oil of Hazelnut.
Features Cocoa Reverie Chocolate Tea:
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Leaves can be long soaked giving it even more rich flavor
- Earthy and Woodsy ~ Smooth Taste
- Dark Dark Colour Cup of Tea
- Great strong flavor from Sri Lankan Black Tea
- Full of natural Antioxidants and Prebiotics ~ Metabolism Booster
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 4 oz will make 32-40 16 oz tea
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine ~ Low
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary Organic Blend of Dark Tea from Yunnan Province in China aged by Microbial Fermentation and Ceylon Black Teas from Sri Lanka with Chocolate Bits and Hazelnut Essential Oil.
Great Reasons why adding Puerh to your lifestyle is a great option and why Cocoa Reverie Chocolate Tea is a great choice. https://www.healthline.com/health/food-nutrition/pu-erh-tea-benefits