Blender’s Notes Ginger Peach:
A wonderful combination of black teas from Sri Lanka, China and India. A wonderful combination of black teas from Sri Lanka, China and Indian. This combination of teas gives a full and hearty taste in the cup. Black tea can be steeped for a short amount of time or longer to bring out its astringency. Entirely up to you. This combination of black teas paired the strong taste of Ginger Bits with the soft flavor of Peach…classic combination.
Features Ginger Peach:
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Robust Blend making a nice colour and strong flavor
- Rich and Full Bodied ~ Can be Long Steeped for Astringency
- Dark Dark Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural antioxidants and Flavor ~ Energy Producer
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 4 oz will make 32-40 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary and Organic Blend of Black Tea from China (Keemun), Sri Lanka (Ceylon) and India (Darjeeling) with Wildcrafted Herbs of Dried Ginger and Peach Essential Oil.
Alternatively, try our Cinnamon Roll Black Tea Or Winter Breeze Black Tea.
Great reasons why black tea is healthy and a great beverage option. https://www.thespruceeats.com/black-tea-benefits-765048