Blender’s Notes Muffin Mix:
A wonderful combination of black teas from Sri Lanka, China and India. This combination of teas gives a full and hearty taste in the cup. Black tea can be steeped for a short amount of time or longer to bring out its astringency. Entirely up to you. This combination of black teas paired with freeze dried bits of organic Blueberries and Cornflowers. We also beefed up the blueberry taste with some blueberry essential oils. We make this blend into a great Arnold Palmer with the addition of your own lemon juice! Such a great refreshing blend for the summer.
Features Muffin Muffin Mix:
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Robust Blend making a nice colour and strong flavor
- Rich and Full Bodied ~ Can be Long Steeped for Astringency
- Dark Dark Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural antioxidants and Flavor ~ Energy Producer
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 4 oz will make 32-40 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary and Organic Blend of Black Tea from China (Keemun), Sri Lanka (Ceylon) and India (Darjeeling) with Wildcrafted Herbs of Wild Dried Blueberry Pieces and Blueberry Essential Oil.
Great reasons why black tea is healthy and a great beverage option. https://www.thespruceeats.com/black-tea-benefits-765048