Blender’s Notes Mixed Fruit:
A wonderful combination of black teas from Sri Lanka, China and Indian. This combination of teas gives a full and hearty taste in the cup. Black tea can be steeped for a short amount of time or longer to bring out its astringency. Entirely up to you. This combination of black teas paired with Orange Peel, Raspberry and Blackcurrant make it a fruity full tasting tea. It is our most popular blend and tasted great Iced!
Features Mixed Fruit:
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Robust Blend making a nice colour and strong flavor
- Rich and Full Bodied ~ Can be Long Steeped for Astringency
- Dark Dark Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural antioxidants and Flavor ~ Energy Producer
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 4 oz will make 32-40 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary and Organic Blend of Sri Lankan Black Teas with Dried Orange Peel, Freeze-Dried Raspberries, Dried Black Currant and Freeze-Dried Peaches.
Great reasons why black tea is healthy and a great beverage option. https://www.thespruceeats.com/black-tea-benefits-765048