Blenders Notes Chaga Chai:
A wonderful combination of black teas from Sri Lanka, China and India. This combination of teas gives a full and hearty taste in the cup. Black tea can be steeped for a short amount of time or longer to bring out its astringency. Entirely up to you. This combination of black teas is paired with the classic tastes of Chai including Cardamom, Cloves and Ginger! We added a bit more Cinnamon for extra natural sweetness and the High Health of Chaga Mushrooms. This tea can be steeped strong and hearty or mild and sweet. With the addition of the mushrooms giving it a bit of earthy taste! Fantastic Hot and Cold!
Features Chaga Chai:
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Robust Blend making a nice colour and strong flavor
- Rich and Full Bodied ~ Can be Long Steeped for Astringency
- Dark Dark Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural antioxidants and Flavor ~ Energy Producer
- Roasted Mate: Dark and Roasted ~ Almost Coffee Colour and Rich Earthy Taste
- Full of natural antioxidants and EGCG ~ Weight Loss
- Helps to Focus and Increase Mental Sharpness
- Boost Physical Performance by using carbohydrates properly
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 6 oz will make 48-60 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary Organic and Wildcrafted Blend of High-Quality Ceylon Teas from Sri Lanka with Cinnamon Chips, Cardamom Pods, Cloves, and Ginger Pieces finely ground with Chaga Mushrooms
Alternatively, try our Indian Spice Herbal Chai Tea Or Spicy Spicy Chai Tea.
What is Chai!! What Is Chai and How to Make It | Food & Wine (foodandwine.com)
Why Chaga Mushrooms? Chaga Mushroom: Uses, Benefits and Side Effects (healthline.com)