Blender’s Notes Thai Tea:
What is Chai? The name “chai” is actually the Hindi word for “tea”, which was derived from “cha”, the Chinese word for “tea”. In this case, the Hindi term chai means a mix of spices steeped into a tea-like beverage. Chai (pronounced as a single syllable and rhymes with ‘pie’) is the word for tea in many parts of the world. It is a centuries-old beverage which has played an important role in many cultures.
This version of chai contains a wonderful combination of traditional premium high-quality teas from Sri Lankan – Ceylon Black, Chinese – Keemun Black, African Black and an India – Assam Black blended to perfection. With this combination of teas, we combined a wonderful combination of simple just chai spices of sweet cinnamon, flavorful ginger and extra orange. This combination of spices can be steeped all day giving you a flavorful and full bodied cup of chai. Very Orangey!! Plus tastes great with milk and sweetener.
Features Thai Tea:
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Robust Blend making a nice colour and strong flavor
- Rich and Full Bodied ~ Can be Long Steeped for Astringency – at least 30 minutes
- Dark Dark Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural antioxidants and Flavor ~ Energy Producer ~ Works on your Doshas
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 6 oz will make 48-60 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary Organic Blend of Black Teas, Red Rooibos, and Organic and Wildcrafted Spices of Cinnamon Chips, Cardamom, Ginger, Cloves, Marigolds and Orange Peel.
Steep Tea for 15 minutes and Chill. With a Clear glass add ice and Thai Tea (3/4 full), Agave to Sweeten, Drizzle of Sweetened Condensed Milk (to your taste), Half and Half till full – Perfect Thai Tea!!
Making Chai for your Dosha’s…..https://theherbalacademy.com/perfect-cup-of-chai/