Blenders Notes Mate Spice:
What is Chai…In America – this specialized blend has become known as a “taste” of tea with predominantly cinnamon or cardamom notes and pairs well with dairy. Cardamom is the most common ingredient, followed by some mixture of cinnamon, ginger, star anise and cloves. Pepper, coriander, nutmeg and fennel are also used, but they are slightly less common. This wonderful combination of Caramel Yerba Mate with a bit of fun additions to make this a very naturally sweet Chai! We added classic tastes of Chai including Cardamom, Cloves and Ginger but wanted to enhance the taste with a naturally sweet caramel yerba mate! Do not be afraid of a 10-minute steep! Add a bit of Honey or a dash of milk to make a great chai with all the health benefits of Green Tea.
Features Mate Spice:
- Leaves can be infused twice or more (Double the tea for same price!)
- Green Mate: Smooth and Light ~ Light Green Colour and Soft feel in your mouth
- Roasted Mate: Dark and Roasted ~ Almost Coffee Colour and Rich Earthy Taste
- Full of natural antioxidants and EGCG ~ Weight Loss
- Helps to Focus and Increase Mental Sharpness
- Boost Physical Performance by using carbohydrates properly
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 ~ 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 4 oz will make 32-40 ~ 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size of cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: High
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary Organic and Wild crafted Blend of Roasted Yerba Mate from Uruguay – South America with Cinnamon Chips, Fennel Seed, Ginger Pieces, Anise Seed, Cloves, Peppercorns and Marigold Petals
Alternatively, try our Indian Spice Herbal Chai Tea Or Spicy Spicy Chai Tea.
What is Chai!! What Is Chai and How to Make It | Food & Wine (foodandwine.com)