Limited Supply Fall Tea
Blender’s Notes “Mull” It Over:
What is Chai…In America – this specialized blend has become known as a “taste” of tea with predominantly cinnamon or cardamom notes and pairs well with dairy. Cardamom is the most common ingredient, followed by some mixture of cinnamon, ginger, star anise and cloves. Pepper, coriander, nutmeg and fennel are also used, but they are slightly less common. This wonderful combination of Vanilla Rooibos with a bit of fun additions to make this a very refreshing Chai! We added classic tastes of Chai including Nutmeg, Cloves and Cinnamon but wanted to strengthen the taste! We added our fun Fuji Dried Apples and lots of cloves! Making this a great Apple Clove Chai!!! Do not be afraid of a 10-minute steep! Add a bit of Honey or a dash of milk to make a great chai with all the health benefits of Rooibos Tea without the caffeine!
Features “Mull” It Over:
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Robust Blend making a nice colour and strong flavor
- Sweet and Creamy ~ Smooth Taste with Strawberry and Vanilla
- Light Red Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural antioxidants and Low in Tannins
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 – 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 4 oz will make 32-40 – 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: None
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary Organic and Wildcrafted Blend of Red Rooibos Tea from Cedarburg Province in South Africa with Vanilla Essential Oil, Fuji Apples, Cloves, Nutmeg, Cinnamon Chips and Fennel Seed
Why having a Rooibos Tea is a great addition to your day! https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/rooibos-tea-benefits