Blenders Notes Chai 2 Mocha U:
Yerba Mate is not a part of the standard Camellia Sinensis plant but from a holly plant called the Ilex Paraguariensis plant that is indigenous to South America. Yerba Mate comes in two versions – Green (non roasted) Yerba Mate or Dark (Roasted) Yerba Mate, both coming from the same plant but different types of processing.
Our Roasted Yerba Mate is a medicinal herb that share many common health attributes to the tea plant. Plus it has a dark and rich flavor that is similar to coffee. For many coffee lovers this is a great tea to transition to without all the stomach and caffeine concerns. Combined with this Yerba Mate is Chocolate Bits, Caramel Bits and Hazelnut. Plus we added a wonderful combination of black teas from Sri Lanka, China and India.
This combination of teas gives a full and hearty taste in the cup. Black tea can be steeped for a short amount of time or longer to bring out its astringency. Entirely up to you. Combined with this black tea is a wonderful combination of simple just chai spices of sweet cinnamon, flavorful ginger and extra orange. This combination of spices can be steeped all day giving you a flavorful and full bodied cup of chai. Plus tastes great with milk and sweetener.
Features Chai 2 Mocha U:
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Robust Blend making a nice colour and strong flavor
- Rich and Full Bodied ~ Can be Long Steeped for Astringency
- Dark Dark Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural antioxidants and Flavor ~ Energy Producer
- Roasted Mate: Dark and Roasted ~ Almost Coffee Colour and Rich Earthy Taste
- Full of natural antioxidants and EGCG ~ Weight Loss
- Helps to Focus and Increase Mental Sharpness
- Boost Physical Performance by using carbohydrates properly
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 6 oz will make 48-60 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: High
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary Organic and Wild crafted Blend of Sri Lankan Ceylon Black Teas, Uruguay Roasted Yerba Mate, Caffeine free South African Red Rooibos Tea with Bits of Chocolate, Bits of Caramel, Cacao Nibs, Cinnamon Chips, Cardamom, Cloves, Ginger Pieces, Chicory and Marigold Petals
Alternatively, try our Indian Spice Herbal Chai Tea Or Belgian Chocolate Black Tea.
What is Chai!! What Is Chai and How to Make It | Food & Wine (foodandwine.com)