Blenders Notes Runner’s High:
Yerba Mate is not a part of the standard Camellia Sinensis plant but from a holly plant called the Ilex Paraguariensis plant that is indigenous to South America. Yerba Mate comes in two versions – Green (non-roasted)Yerba Mate or Dark (Roasted)Yerba Mate, both coming from the same plant but different types of processing. Our Roasted Yerba Mate is a medicinal herb that share many common health attributes to the tea plant. Plus, it has a dark and rich flavor that is similar to coffee. For many coffee lovers this is a great tea to transition to without all the stomach and caffeine concerns. To this great blend of Roasted Mate, we added in Black tea to give it a bit of astringency, we added in Green Tea for the fat burning qualities and White tea to enhance the number of antioxidants in the blend. This combination of teas needed a really good taste to make use of the strong tea taste so why not make it a chocolate chai. The cinnamon, caramel, chocolate and ginger are the ultimate flavors to make chai and with the roasted mate – this is a great coffee chai!
Features Runner’s High:
- Leaves can be infused twice or more(Double the tea for same price!)
- Roasted Mate: Dark and Roasted ~ Almost Coffee Colour and Rich Earthy Taste
- Robust Blend making a nice colour and strong flavor
- Rich and Full Bodied ~ Can be Long Steeped for Astringency
- Full of natural antioxidants and EGCG ~ Weight Loss
- Helps to Focus and Increase Mental Sharpness
- Boost Physical Performance by using carbohydrates properly
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 10-12 ~ 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 4 oz will make 40-48 ~ 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size of cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: High
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary Organic and Wildcrafted Blend of Roasted Yerba Mate from Uruguay, Dark Tea from Yunnan Province in China aged by Microbial Fermentation, Blend of premium Black Teas from Sri Lanka, Chinese Sencha Green Tea, Chinese Pai Mu Tan White Tea combined with Almond Pieces, Caramel Bits, Cinnamon, Ginger, Anise, Cardamom, Turmeric and Peppercorns.
Why yerba mate is a great alternative for the physically active person and recovery! http://www.planetyerbamate.com/yerba-mate-benefits-weightlifting/