Blender’s Notes Samurai Chai:
What is Chai? The name “chai” is actually the Hindi word for “tea”, which was derived from “cha”, the Chinese word for “tea”. In this case, the Hindi term chai means a mix of spices steeped into a tea-like beverage. Chai (pronounced as a single syllable and rhymes with ‘pie’) is the word for tea in many parts of the world. It is a centuries-old beverage which has played an important role in many cultures.
This version of chai contains a wonderful combination of traditional premium high-quality teas from China – Keemun Black, Green Rooibos Tea from Cedarburg Province in South Africa, Green Yerba Mate from Uruguay – South America. To all these wonderful teas we added Anise Seed, Green Cardamon Pods and Sri Lanken Cinnamon to start out with a great and warming chai taste. In addition, we added lots of Ginger, Orange Peel and other fruity pieces including Mango and Pineapple to make this a fun and citrusy Chai Tea variation. What a fun new turn on flavor to add to our already extensive Chai options! Great Hot with a bit of Honey….yummy!
Features Samurai Chai:
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Robust Blend making a nice colour and strong flavor
- Rich and Full Bodied ~ Can be Long Steeped for Astringency
- Super Citrusy Taste!
- Dark Dark Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural antioxidants and Flavor ~ Energy Producer ~ Works on your Doshas
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 ~ 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 4 oz will make 32-40 ~ 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary Organic and Wildcrafted blend of premium high-quality Black Tea from China, Green Rooibos Tea from Cedarburg Province in South Africa, Green Yerba Mate from Uruguay – South America with Anise Seed, Green Cardamom Pods, Ceylon Cinnamon Chips, Ginger Root Pieces, Almond Pieces, Orange-Peel, Freeze-Dried Mango and Pineapple.