Blenders Notes Friends in Chai Places:
What is Chai? The name “chai” is actually the Hindi word for “tea”, which was derived from “cha”, the Chinese word for “tea”. In this case, the Hindi term chai means a mix of spices steeped into a tea-like beverage. Chai (pronounced as a single syllable and rhymes with ‘pie’) is the word for tea in many parts of the world. It is a centuries-old beverage which has played an important role in many cultures.
Our Red Rooibos is a great alternative to a standard tea because it has no caffeine. Many customers often use this as a wonderful desert tea option with low to no calories. It has such a soft and creamy taste and can be sweetened, and it will aid in digestion. This blend has the great rich taste of Red Rooibos with a bit of Vanilla. We combined our best-selling Vanilla Rooibos with all the goodness of Chai! We added a fun twist with a bit of Chocolate! We added Cacao Nibs with the accompanying tastes of Cinamon, Cloves, Peppercorns and Nutmeg! A fun alternative to your regular chai! Taste it today!
Features Friends in Chai Places:
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Robust Blend making a nice colour and mild flavor
- Light and Soft Flavor
- Full of natural antioxidants and Flavor ~ Energy Producer
- Full of natural antioxidants and EGCG ~ Weight Loss
- Helps to Focus and Increase Mental Sharpness
- Boost Physical Performance by using carbohydrates properly
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 4 oz will make 32-40 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: None
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary Organic and Wildcrafted Blend of Red Rooibos Tea from Cedarburg Province in South Africa with Vanilla Essential Oil, Cloves, Cinnamon Chips, Fennel Seed and Carob