Blender’s Notes Spicy Spicy Chai:
A wonderful combination of black teas from Sri Lanka, China and India. This combination of teas gives a full and hearty taste in the cup. Black tea can be steeped for a short amount of time or longer to bring out its astringency. Entirely up to you. Combined with this black tea is a wonderful combination of simple just chai spices of sweet cinnamon, flavorful ginger and orange. This combination of spices can be steeped all day giving you a flavorful and full bodied cup of chai. Plus tastes great with milk and sweetener.
Features Spicy Spicy Chai:
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Robust Blend making a nice colour and strong flavor
- Rich and Full Bodied ~ Can be Long Steeped for Astringency
- Dark Dark Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural antioxidants and Flavor ~ Energy Producer
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 6 oz will make 48-60 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary Organic and Wildcrafted blend of premium high-quality teas from Sri Lanka Ceylon, Caffeine free Red Rooibos Tea from Cedarburg Province in South Africa with Cinnamon, Cardamom, Cloves, Ginger Marigold and Orange Peel.
Alternatively, try our Indian Spice Herbal Chai Tea Or Chai 2 Mocha Chai Black Tea.
What is Chai!! What Is Chai and How to Make It | Food & Wine (foodandwine.com)