Blender’s Notes Spicy Spicy Chai:
A wonderful combination of black teas from Sri Lanka, China and India. This combination of teas gives a full and hearty taste in the cup. Black tea can be steeped for a short amount of time or longer to bring out its astringency. Entirely up to you. Combined with this black tea is a wonderful combination of simple just chai spices of sweet cinnamon, flavorful ginger and orange. This combination of spices can be steeped all day giving you a flavorful and full bodied cup of chai. Plus tastes great with milk and sweetener.
Features Spicy Spicy Chai:
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Robust Blend making a nice colour and strong flavor
- Rich and Full Bodied ~ Can be Long Steeped for Astringency
- Dark Dark Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural antioxidants and Flavor ~ Energy Producer
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 6 oz will make 48-60 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary Organic Blend of Black Teas , Red Rooibos, and Organic and Wildcrafted Spices of Cinnamon Chips, Cardamom, Ginger, Cloves and Marigolds.