Blenders Notes Chai Hazn :
What is Chai…In America – this specialized blend has become known as a “taste” of tea with predominantly cinnamon or cardamom notes and pairs well with dairy. Cardamom is the most common ingredient, followed by some mixture of cinnamon, ginger, star anise and cloves. Pepper, coriander, nutmeg and fennel are also used, but they are slightly less common. This wonderful combination of Chinese Sencha Green Tea with a bit of fun additions to make this a very refreshing Chai! We added classic tastes of Chai including Cardamom, Cloves and Ginger but wanted to lighten the taste! We added our Organic Peppermint Leaf to make it quite refreshing plus the nice sharp taste of peppercorns. Even though we have Green Tea in this blend…we still want you to be able to long soak the tea. Do not be afraid of a 10-minute steep! Add a bit of Honey or a dash of milk to make a great chai with all the health benefits of Green Tea.
Features Chai Hazn :
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Light Blend with strong hint of Peppermint and Peppercorns
- Refreshing and Milk ~ Can be Long Steeped for Astringency
- Light Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural antioxidants and Flavor ~ Energy Producer – Weight Loss
- Helps to Focus and Increase Mental Sharpness
- Boost Physical Performance by using carbohydrates properly
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 4 oz will make 32-40 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary Organic and Wildcrafted blend of premium Chinese Sencha Green Tea with Ginger Root, Peppermint Leaf, Licorice Root, Green Cardamon, Cloves, and Peppercorns