Blenders Notes Zhen Mei Green Tea:
Chun Mei is a classic green tea from Anhui in the Huangshan Province in China. The Zhen Mei (Chun Mei) is named Precious Eyebrow Tea. Which suits it perfectly because it has a unique shape and arched look like “eyebrows”. Zhen Mei leaves are usually very thin and have a beautiful texture and color and not fermented. This will allow the leaves to keep its natural nutrients like it was picked fresh. When steeped, this tea has a very complex chestnut aroma and a dark jade green colour in the cup. Making it very unique and nothing needs to be added. This tea can also be steeped with cooler water to make a light cup of tea. But usually we will steep it with very hot water and long steeped increasing its astringency and flavor making a strong cup of tea with a dark colour and strong flavor. We don’t usually add many additions to this tea…it is fantastic on its own.
Features Zhen Mei Green Tea:
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Smooth and Grassy ~ Dark Jade Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural antioxidants and EGCG ~ Fat Burner
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 6 oz will make 48-60 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size of cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: Organic Chun Mei Tea from Anhui in the Huangshan Province in China.
Great article on the health benefits of Green Tea. https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/top-10-evidence-based-health-benefits-of-green-tea