Blenders Notes Temple of Heaven:
Gunpowder – Temple of Heaven is a classic green tea from the Zhejiang province, China. This tea is dried in rolling drums into tiny pellets giving it its namesake – also called “Zucha” or “Pearl Tea”. This spherical form if very tightly rolled which is a sign of high quality and a softer aroma. This tea can be steeped with cooler water to make a very light cup of tea. Many people enjoy it with very hot water and long steeped increasing its astringency and flavor making a strong cup of tea with a bit of smokiness to it.
Features Temple of Heaven:
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Smooth and Grassy ~ Dark Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural antioxidants and EGCG ~ Fat Burner
- Complex taste and lots of levels of flavor
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 4 oz will make 32-40 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size of cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary Organic and Wildcrafted Temple of Heaven Gunpowder Green Tea from China.
Great article on the health benefits of Green Tea!