Blenders Notes Matcha Gyokuro Ceremony Grade:
What is Matcha – Matcha is an alternative to traditional green tea in the fact that you do not steep tea leaves for a period of time, remove them and then drink the infusion. Matcha is the tea leaves all ground up into a powder. Then this powder is added to either a hot or cold cup of water for a daily drink tea. The biggest misconception is that all matcha green teas are created equal. This is not true…it is important to know the matcha source. There is a lot of junk out there that claims to be something it is not. This is one of our most traditional teas and it is our Gyokuro Japanese Ceremony Grade Matcha AAA.
- Leaves can be simply stirred into hot or cold water
- Makes a beautiful Lime Green Colour Cup of Tea ~ sign of quality
- Smooth and Fragrant ~ Tastes Very Green Tea Like
- Full of natural antioxidants and EGCG ~ Fat Burner ~ 106 times more than other green teas
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 13-15 servings
- Sealed Bag ~ 6 oz will make 70-90 servings
- Per Serving ~ Max 1 -1/2 tsp per day to Hot or Cold H2O
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: Organic and Wildcrafted Japanese Gyokuro Ceremony Grade Matcha.
Alternatively, try our Sencha Green Tea (Japanese Origin)
What is Matcha!!!! great article….and the reason so many of our athletes make matcha a part of the daily phyto-nutrition! https://www.runnersworld.com/nutrition-weight-loss/a28344312/what-is-matcha/