Blenders Notes Autumn Aire:
Gunpowder is a classic green tea from Zhejiang province, China. Gunpowder Green tea is hand rolled into tiny pellets giving it its namesake. This tea can be steeped with cooler water to make a very light cup of tea. Many people enjoy it with very hot water and long steeped increasing its astringency and flavor making a strong cup of tea with a bit of smokiness to it. We have added the warm tastes of Apple and Creme Brule essential oils.
Features Autumn Aire:
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Smooth and Grassy ~ Light Tan Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural antioxidants and EGCG ~ Fat Burner
- Soft and naturally sweet taste from the fruit pieces and cinnamon
- No artificial Colors or Flavors – all Natural
- Complex taste and lots of levels of flavor
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 4 oz will make 32-40 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size of cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: Organic: Temple of Heaven Gunpowder Green – a classic green tea from the Zhejiang province, China. This tea is dried in rolling drums into tiny pellets giving it its namesake. This blend has Apple, Rose Hip, Cinnamon, Marigold, Rose and Crème Brule
Great article on the health benefits of Green Tea!