Blenders Notes Blueberry Crush:
Sencha Green tea can be sourced from both China and Japan. Contrary to Japan, China has refined the art of processing tea leaves in many different ways – from roasted, rolled oolong tea, to the smoke of Lapsang – by techniques handed down through the generations. Chinese Green Teas are generally sweeter with a toasty lively, and bursting with delicate spring flavour. Japanese ones are often vegetal and brisker, often bitter if over-brewed. It is especially evident in the Sencha Green Tea.
In the processing of Chinese green tea, the leaves become slightly fermented. … Instead, Japanese green tea tends to taste sweeter than Chinese green tea. (Contrarily, Japanese green tea also contains more chlorophyll, which some green tea drinkers find too “grassy” for their tastes.). Japanese green teas are traditionally steamed, while the Chinese ones are pan-fired. Steaming gives a different flavor profile and color. Moreover, steaming or pan-firing influence the amount of EGCG, a catechin abundantly found in green tea. Furthermore, Japanese green teas are generally not withered, which is an important step in producing Chinese teas.
Our most popular teas when looking for a great Blueberry Taste. We have combined a traditional Green Tea from China Sencha with pieces of Blueberry, Raspberry, Apple and a tish of Hibiscus. It has great aromatics picking up a great fruity taste and tartness of the blueberry and hibiscus and looks beautiful in the basket! This is one of the first teas we blended and is still an awesome seller. Great choice if you are new to tea!
Features Blueberry Crush:
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Smooth and Grassy ~ Light Tan Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural antioxidants and EGCG ~ Fat Burner
- Soft and naturally sweet taste from the fruit pieces – verry verry blueberry
- No artificial Colors or Flavors – all Natural
- Complex taste and lots of levels of flavor
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 4 oz will make 32-40 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size of cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary Organic and Wildcrafted blend of Chinese Sencha Green Tea with a structured leaf and mild taste paired with Freeze dried Raspberry, Apple, Blueberry and Hibiscus
CONTAINS: NUTS (Almond)
Great article on the health benefits of Green Tea! https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/top-10-evidence-based-health-benefits-of-green-tea