Blenders Notes Emperor’s Pride:
One of our more unique Green Teas. Emperors Pride Green is a Chinese Green tea with large, wiry, fluffy, tender whole leaves wrapped with a white tea bud. This makes a very light but rich flavored cup of green tea…a bit on the lighter side feeling more like a white tea. This will give you the best of both worlds in antioxidants. Plus the addition of the white tea bud adds a natural creaminess to the cup. Try it and you will be satisfied with its great flavor.
Features Emperor’s Pride:
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Smooth and Grassy ~ Light Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural antioxidants and EGCG ~ Fat Burner
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 10-12 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 3 oz will make 30-36 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size of cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: Beautify Green Tea drank by the Chinese Emperor “Jing of Han” from the Xi’an Province – his love for large, wiry, tender leaves delicately wrapped around a whole white tea bud was his favorite.
Great article on the health benefits of Green Tea! https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/top-10-evidence-based-health-benefits-of-green-tea