Blenders Notes Grandma’s Garden:
Our most popular Green Tea and is a stellar seller over the other teas. We have combined our Chinese Sencha Green Tea with pieces of Freeze Dried Strawberry, Freeze Dried Pear and Freeze Dried Mango. We used the Chinese Green Teas because they are generally sweeter with a toasty lively, and bursting with delicate spring flavour. In the processing of Chinese green tea, the leaves become slightly fermented and are often pan-fired. Steaming gives a different flavor profile and color. Moreover, steaming or pan-firing influence the amount of EGCG, a catechin abundantly found in green tea. Furthermore, Japanese green teas are generally not withered, which is an important step in producing Chinese teas. This blend has pieces of Hibiscus to give it a great light pink color and Marigold for looks. This tea has great aromatics picking up the a great fruity taste and looks beautiful in the basket! This is one of the first teas we blended and is still an awesome seller. Great choice if you are new to tea!
Features Grandma’s Garden:
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Smooth and Grassy ~ Light Tan Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural antioxidants and EGCG ~ Fat Burner
- Soft and naturally sweet taste from the fruit pieces
- No artificial Colors or Flavors – all Natural
- Complex taste and lots of levels of flavor
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 4 oz will make 32-40 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size of cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary Organic and Wildcrafted blend of Chinese Sencha Green Tea with a structured leaf and mild taste paired with freeze dried pieces of Strawberry, Pear and Mango.
Great article on the health benefits of Green Tea!