Blenders Notes Moroccan Mint:
Gunpowder is a classic green tea from Zhejiang province, China. Gunpowder Green tea is hand rolled into tiny pellets giving it its namesake. This tea can be steeped with cooler water to make a very light cup of tea. Many people enjoy it with very hot water and long steeped increasing its astringency and flavor making a strong cup of tea with a bit of smokiness to it. We have added Spearmint Leaf to make this a light and refreshing blend of minty green tea!!
Features Moroccan Mint:
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Smooth and Grassy ~ Dark Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural antioxidants and EGCG ~ Fat Burner
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 ~ 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 6 oz will make 48-60 ~ 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size of cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: Organic: Temple of Heaven Gunpowder Green – with Spearmint Leaves and Spearmint Essential Oil a classic green tea from the Zhejiang province, China. This tea is dried in rolling drums into tiny pellets giving it its namesake. This spherical form if very tightly rolled which is a sign of high quality and a softer aroma.
Great article on the health benefits of Green Tea! https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/top-10-evidence-based-health-benefits-of-green-tea