Blenders Notes Mango Pineapple:
Our most popular Green Tea and is a stellar seller over the other teas. We have combined our Chinese Sencha Green Tea with freeze dried pieces of Mango and Dried Pineapple to give this blend the perfect taste of the tropics especially in the cool months. Pairs well for your summer entertaining as an adult beverage! In the processing of Chinese green tea, the leaves become slightly fermented and are often pan-fired. Steaming gives a different flavor profile and color. Moreover, steaming or pan-firing influence the amount of EGCG, a catechin abundantly found in green tea. Furthermore, Japanese green teas are generally not withered, which is an important step in producing Chinese teas.
Features Mango Pineapple:
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Smooth and Grassy ~ Light Tan Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural antioxidants and EGCG ~ Fat Burner
- Soft and naturally sweet taste from the coconut
- No artificial Colors or Flavors – all Natural
- Complex taste and lots of levels of flavor
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 4 oz will make 32-40 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size of cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary Organic and Wildcrafted blend of Chinese Sencha Green Tea with a structured leaf and mild taste paired with freeze dried Mango and Pineapple
Alternatively, try our Grandma Garden or Caribbean Breeze.
Great article on the health benefits of Green Tea!