Blenders Notes Dakota Prairie Rose White:
This was one of the first teas developed at Steep Me… We have combined White Peony White Tea (Chinese White with 2 leaves) with Passionfruit and Rose. It has great aromatics picking up the floral notes of the rose and a slight tang of the pieces of Passionfruit and Hibiscus. It makes an amazing light pink cup of tea! We often pair this tea with a bit of Organic Spearmint Leaf and tastes amazing and refreshing. This tea has been made hot or cold and tastes great either way.
Features Dakota Prairie Rose White Tea:
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Smooth and Light ~ Tartness of the Passionfruit
- Full of natural antioxidants ~ White Tea has the most!
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 16 oz teas
- Sealed Tin ~ 3 oz will make 24-30 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size of cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Light
Ingredients: Bau Mu Tan White Tea(White Peony), Rose, Apple, Hibiscus and Passionfruit Pieces.
Great article on why drinking white tea is so benificial! https://www.thespruceeats.com/white-tea-and-its-health-benefits-4065219