Blenders Notes Holy Berry Basil:
A great light and fragrant white tea with a bit of strawberry, blueberry, raspberry plus a hit of sweet basil! We have combined Bau Mu Tan Chinese White Tea (Chinese White with 2 leaves) and Strawberry Pieces, Blueberry Pieces and Raspberry Pieces. We added in a hint of Sweet Basil to give it an amazing taste.
Features Holy Berry Basil:
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Smooth and Light ~ Lots of Strawberry Taste
- Full of natural antioxidants ~ White Tea has the most
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 3 oz will make 24-30 16 oz teas
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Light
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary and Organic Blend of Pai Mu Tan Chinese White Tea (Chinese White (with 2 leaves), Red Rooibos Tea from Cedarburg Province in South Africa, Dried Apple, Dried Blueberry, Dried Raspberry, Hibiscus, Basil, Dried Strawberry, Cornflowers, Plum, Lemon Balm, and Rose
Alternatively, try our Luscious Strawberry White Tea Or White Peach White Tea.
Great article on why drinking white tea is so beneficial! https://www.thespruceeats.com/white-tea-and-its-health-benefits-4065219