Blenders Notes Enlightened Spirit:
The Enlightened Spirit White is one of the new teas we have added to our extensive tea lineup. We wanted a tropical type of tea that was light but gave you a hint of pineapple, strawberry and acai. We have accomplished that with this tea. Makes great iced tea for your summer fun! Just add a bit of seltzer or adult liquor to make a wonderful adult cocktail! We have combined Pai Mu Tan Chinese White Tea (Chinese White with 2 leaves) with the fruits of Strawberry, Pineapple, Apple, Acai and Peach. This tea has been made hot or cold and tastes great either way.
Features Enlightened Spirit:
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Smooth and Tart ~ Orange and Hibiscus make it super citrus!
- Full of natural antioxidants ~ White Tea has the most!
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 2 oz will make 16-20 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size of cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Light
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary and Organic Blend of Pai Mu Tan Chinese White Tea (Chinese White with 2 leaves) with Strawberry Bits, Pineapple Bits, Fuji Apple Bits, and Freeze-Dried Peaches
Alternatively, try our Citrus Sunrise White or Luscious Strawberry White.
Why should you drink white tea daily! Why You Should Drink White Tea and How It Benefits You (airytea.com)