A great light and fragrant white tea with a bit of strawberry! We have combined Bau Mu Tan Chinese White Tea (Chinese White with 2 leaves) and African Red Rooibos with Strawberry Pieces and Blueberry Pieces. It has great aromatics picking up the creamy strawberry vanilla taste. This tea has been made hot or cold and tastes great either way.
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Smooth and Light ~ Hint of Raspberry
- Full of natural antioxidants ~ White Tea has the most
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 10-12 16 oz teas
- Sealed Tin ~ 2 oz will make 20-24 16 oz teas
- Per Serving ~ 1/2 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Light
Ingredients: Bau Mu Tan White Tea, African Rooibos, Strawberry Pieces, Blueberry Pieces, Cornflower, Rose and Strawberry Essential Oil.
Alternatively, try our Holy Berry Basil White Tea or White Raspberry Champagne White Tea.