Blenders Notes Holy Berry Basil Tea:
A great light and fragrant white tea with a bit of strawberry, blueberry, raspberry plus a hit of sweet basil! We have combined Bau Mu Tan Chinese White Tea (Chinese White with 2 leaves) and Strawberry Pieces, Blueberry Pieces and Raspberry Pieces. We added in a hint of Sweet Basil to give it an amazing taste.
Features Holy Berry Basil Tea:
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Smooth and Light ~ Lots of Strawberry Taste
- Full of natural antioxidants ~ White Tea has the most
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 3 oz will make 24-30 16 oz teas
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Light
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary Organic and Wild Crafted Bau Mu Tan White Tea, Strawberry Pieces, Blueberry Pieces, Raspberry Pieces and Sweet Basil.
Great article on why drinking white tea is so benificial! https://www.thespruceeats.com/white-tea-and-its-health-benefits-4065219