Blenders Notes In The Wind:
Yerba Mate is not a part of the standard Camellia Sinensis plant but from a holly plant called the Ilex Paraguariensis plant that is indigenous to South America. Yerba Mate comes in two versions – Green (non roasted) Yerba Mate or Dark (Roasted) Yerba Mate, both coming from the same plant but different types of processing. Our Roasted Yerba Mate is a medicinal herb that share many common health attributes to the tea plant. Plus it has a dark and rich flavor that is similar to coffee. For many coffee lovers this is a great tea to transition to without all the stomach and caffeine concerns. Plus when we first introduced our Dark Tea of Puerh to our customer…it took some time to become popular due to its unique taste, and dark and rich flavor…but now there isn’t a day where we don’t introduce it to someone and they love it. The loose Dark Tea from Yunnan Province in China is aged by Microbial Fermentation. We sell the Ripe or Shou Pu erh and it pairs well with many of our additions. In this blend we combined the Carnival (caramel) Yerba Mate, Mate Heaven (chocolate) Yerba Mate and our Aged and Fermented Black Tea of Milky Way (chocolate) Puerh. It is such a feel good combo of mate and the probiotic effect of puerh. This was Jerry’s first blend of Mate and Puerh and it is still a best seller.
Features In The Wind:
- Leaves can be infused twice or more(Double the tea for same price!)
- Green Mate: Smooth and Light ~ Light Green Colour and Soft feel in your mouth
- Roasted Mate: Dark and Roasted ~ Almost Coffee Colour and Rich Earthy Taste
- Full of natural antioxidants and EGCG ~ Weight Loss
- Helps to Focus and Increase Mental Sharpness
- Boost Physical Performance by using carbohydrates properly
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 ~ 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 4 oz will make 32-40 ~ 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size of cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: High
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary Organic and Wildcrafted Blend of Dark Tea from Yunnan Province in China aged by Microbial Fermentation, Roasted Yerba Mate from Uruguay – South America with Chocolate and Cacao Bits Caramel Bits and other Floral Accents.
Alternatively, try our Milky Way Puerh or Chai 2 Mocha U Chai.
Why Yerba Mate is such a great blend and great for you! 11 Science-Backed Health Benefits of Yerba Mate | Brain Wiz
Great Reasons why adding Puerh to your lifestyle is a great option. https://www.healthline.com/health/food-nutrition/pu-erh-tea-benefits