This fruit blend of White Tea is one of our original offerings. The combination of Kiwi and Pear appeal to many pallets. We have combined Pai Mu Tan Chinese White Tea (Chinese White with 2 leaves) with pieces of Kiwi and Pear to make a very mild and fruity tea. It has great aromatics picking up the Kiwi at first followed by the Pear. This tea has been made hot or cold and tastes great either way. Also adding a bit of milk really makes this tea great.
Features Kiwi Pear:
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Smooth and Tart ~ Orange and Hibiscus make it super citrus!
- Full of natural antioxidants ~ White Tea has the most!
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 2 oz will make 16-20 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size of cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Light
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary and Organic Blend of Pai Mu Tan Chinese White Tea (Chinese White with 2 leaves) with pieces of Freeze-Dried Kiwi and Freeze-Dried Pear
Why should you drink white tea daily! Why You Should Drink White Tea and How It Benefits You (airytea.com)