This fruit blend of White Tea is one of our original offerings. The combination of Kiwi and Pear appearl to many pallets. We have combined Pai Mu Tan Chinese White Tea (Chinese White with 2 leaves) with pieces of Kiwi and Pear to make a very mild and fruity tea. It has great aromatics picking up the Kiwi at first followed by the Pear. This tea has been made hot or cold and tastes great either way. Also adding a bit of milk really makes this tea great.
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Smooth and Light ~ Naturally Sweet Kiwi and Pear
- Full of natural antioxidants ~White Tea has the most!
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 10-12 16 oz teas
- Sealed Tin ~ 2 oz will make 20-24 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size of cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1/2 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Light
Ingredients: Pai Mu Tan Chinese White Tea, Wildcrafted and Organic pieces of Kiwi and Pear.