Blenders Notes Mocha:
Yerba Mate is not a part of the standard Camellia Sinensis plant but from a holly plant called the Ilex Paraguariensis plant that is indigenous to South America. Yerba Mate comes in two versions – Green (non-roasted) Yerba Mate or Dark (Roasted) Yerba Mate, both coming from the same plant but different types of processing. Our Roasted Yerba Mate is a medicinal herb that share many common health attributes to the tea plant. Plus, it has a dark and rich flavor that is similar to coffee. For many coffee lovers this is a great tea to transition to without all the stomach and caffeine concerns. In this blend we added Cacao Bits and Chocolate Chips to make this a great mocha yerba mate. In addition to the Yerba Mate, we also added a wonderful combination of black teas from Sri Lanka, China and India. This combination of teas gives a full and hearty taste in the cup. Black tea can be steeped for a short amount of time or longer to bring out its astringency. Entirely up to you. The combo together gives a great full bodied tasting tea.
- Leaves can be infused twice or more (Double the tea for same price!)
- Green Mate: Smooth and Light ~ Light Green Colour and Soft feel in your mouth
- Roasted Mate: Dark and Roasted ~ Almost Coffee Colour and Rich Earthy Taste
- Full of natural antioxidants and EGCG ~ Weight Loss
- Helps to Focus and Increase Mental Sharpness
- Boost Physical Performance by using carbohydrates properly
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 ~ 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 4 oz will make 32-40 ~ 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size of cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: High
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary Organic and Wild crafted Blend of Sri Lankan Ceylon Black Teas, Uruguay Roasted Yerba Mate with Bits of Chocolate, Caramel and Cacao with Hazelnut Essential Oil
Why Yerba Mate is such a great blend and great for you! 11 Science-Backed Health Benefits of Yerba Mate | Brain Wiz