Tisane or Herbal combinations are a great way to get health benefits outside of the standard tea leaf. This combination of herbs has a great rich flavor from the Ginger and Licorice…plus Peach, Orange and Chrysanthemum adding a great natural sweetness. This combination is from the Ayurvedic Line of teas.
Ayurveda is based on the principles of three Doshas…Doshas are energies that make up every individual, which perform different physiological functions in the body. The Doshas types include Vata, Pitta and Kapha to round out the trilogy. This practice dates back 5000 – 6000 years as Indian monks were looking for a new way to be healthy. It is different from modern medicine in an effort to know we are all individuals and no umbrella diet or lifestyle exists, and we need to search for our own best self. The practice encourages proactive versus reactive behavior, focusing on nutrition and lifestyle routines.
Pitta Dosha: Medium build, well-proportioned, stable weight. This dosha is associated with the small intestine, stomach, sweat glands, eyes, skin, and blood.
Pitta Dosha: governs all heat, metabolism and transformation in the mind and body. It controls how we digest foods, how we metabolize our sensory perceptions, and how we discriminate between right and wrong.
The qualities of Pitta are: hot, light, intense, penetrating, pungent, sharp and acidic.
Those with a predominance of the Pitta principle have a fiery nature that manifests in both body and mind.
- Qualities~~Hot, Intense, Penetrating, Sharp Acidic
- Fiery Nature in the Mind and Body
- Medium Size and Weight
- Red Hair, Early Greying or Thin Hair
- Excellent Digestion ~ Warm Body Temp ~ Sleep Well ~ Strong Sex Drive
- In Balance ~~Abundant Energy and Strong Appetite
- Out of Balance ~~Skin Rash, Ulcers, Heartburn, Indigestion
- Leaves can be infused all day! (They will not get bitter)
- Lots of individual flavor based on the ingredients
- All Wildcrafted Herbs
- All Organic where Wildcrafted is not available
- Dark and Unique Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural antioxidants and flavor ~ Very Hydrating
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 10-12 16 oz teas
- Sealed Tin ~ 3 oz will make 30-36 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size cup!
- Per Serving ~ ½ tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: None
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary Blend of Wildcrafted and Organic Spices of Chamomile, Chrysanthemum, Saffron, Marigolds, Cardamom, Orange and Peach Pieces.