Tisane or Herbal combinations are a great way to get health benefits outside of the standard tea leaf. This combination of herbs has a great rich flavor from the Cardamom and Cloves…plus a few Peppercorns to make it a fantastic stimulating drink. This combination is from the Ayurvedic Line of teas.
Ayurveda is based on the principles of three Doshas…Doshas are energies that make up every individual, which perform different physiological functions in the body. The Doshas types include Vata, Pitta and Kapha to round out the trilogy. This practice dates back 5000 – 6000 years as Indian monks were looking for a new way to be healthy. It is different from modern medicine in an effort to know we are all individuals and no umbrella diet or lifestyle exists, and we need to search for our own best self. The practice encourages proactive versus reactive behavior, focusing on nutrition and lifestyle routines.
Kapha Dosha: Solid, heavy, strong, with a tendency to be overweight. This dosha is associated with the lungs, chest, and spinal fluid.
Stimulating – Healing
Kapha Dosha: If Kapha Dosha predominates in you, Kaphas are naturally calm, thoughtful, caring and loving. They have an inherent ability to enjoy life and are comfortable with a routine.
- Qualities~~Heavy, Slow, Steady, Solid and Cold
- Strong Build and Excellent Stamina
- Thick Hair and Smooth Radiant Skin
- Sleep Soundly and Regular Digestion
- In Balance ~~Strong, Loyal, Patient and Steady
- Out of Balance ~~Become Overweight, Sleep Alot and suffer from Hayfever, or Depression
- Leaves can be infused all day! (They will not get bitter)
- Lots of individual flavor based on the ingredients
- All Wildcrafted Herbs
- All Organic where Wildcrafted is not available
- Dark and Unique Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural antioxidants and flavor ~ Very Hydrating
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 10-12 16 oz teas
- Sealed Tin ~ 4 oz will make 40-48 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size cup!
- Per Serving ~ ½ tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: None
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary Blend of Wildcrafted and Organic Spices of Ginger Root, Cloves, Cinnamon, Green Cardamom, 4-Pepper Blend, Anise Seed and Licorice Root.