Blender’s Notes Lavender Super Blue:
Tisane or Herbal combinations are a great way to get health benefits outside of the standard tea leaf. It is Grown in the Provence region of France, blue lavender, also known as lavandin, is a hybrid species between English lavender (L. angustifolia) and Portuguese lavender (L. latifolia). The intense color of the flower buds makes this variety desirable and a very impressive scent.
Features Lavender Super Blue:
- Leaves can be infused all day! (They will not get bitter)
- Lots of individual flavor based on the ingredients
- All Wildcrafted Herbs
- All Organic where Wildcrafted is not available
- Unique Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural antioxidants and flavor ~ Very Hydrating
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 ~ 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 2 oz will make 16-20 ~ 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: None
Ingredients: Super Blue French Lavender Flowers – Wild crafted
Why Lavender is a great herb to steep! 7 Impressive Benefits of Lavender | Organic Facts