Blender’s Notes Ukraine:
A wonderful combination of black teas from Sri Lanka and China in this old school tea. This combination of teas gives a full and hearty taste in the cup. Black tea can be steeped for a short amount of time or longer to bring out its astringency. Entirely up to you. This combination is the perfect blend of Earl Grey, Lady Earl Grey and Lavender…with a bit of a sweetness…. from the bits of Caramel! It’s the best marriage of all the earl greys and a bit of floral essence to help enhance the Bergamot. If you love your Earl Grey – this is a great alternative!
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Robust Blend making a nice colour and strong flavor
- Rich and Full Bodied ~ Can be Long Steeped for Astringency
- Dark Dark Colour Cup of Tea Great with Milk
- Full of natural antioxidants and Flavor ~ Energy Producer
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 4 oz will make 32-40 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary Organic Blend of Black Teas from China and Sri Lanka and with Orange Peel and Lemon Peel Pieces and Highest Quality Bergamot and Vanilla Essential Oil, with Cornflowers, Caramel Pieces, and French Lavender
Alternatively, try our Lady Earl Grey Black Tea Or Earl Grey Supreme Black Tea.
Great reasons why black tea is healthy and a great beverage option. https://www.thespruceeats.com/black-tea-benefits-765048