Blender’s Notes Cinnamon Orange Spice:
A wonderful combination of black teas from Sri Lanka and China. This combination of teas gives a full and hearty taste in the cup. Black tea can be steeped for a short amount of time or longer to bring out its astringency. Entirely up to you. This combination of black teas gives the blend such a full and satisfying taste. We paired this black tea blend with freeze dried and dried orange pieces giving it a strong tart taste. Finally we added double the cinnamon to give it a great soft and sweet taste. This is the best blend or sweet and tart you can get making the perfect Cinnamon Orange Spice Black Tea.
Features Cinnamon Orange Spice:
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Robust Blend making a nice colour and strong flavor
- Rich and Full Bodied ~ Can be Long Steeped for Astringency
- Dark Dark Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural antioxidants and Flavor ~ Energy Producer
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 4 oz will make 32-40 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary and Organic Blend of Black Tea from China (Keemun), Sri Lanka (Ceylon) with Orange Peel, Cinnamon Chips and Cinnamon Essential Oil.
Alternatively, try our Cinnamon Roll Black Tea Or Winter Breeze Black Tea.
Great reasons why black tea is healthy and a great beverage option. https://www.thespruceeats.com/black-tea-benefits-765048